Even though this blooming is past its prime, I was photographing it a week or so ago before I tried pollinating it. I was carefully focusing in on the flower when I realized that I was photographing the back. Some flowers are a bit confusing and the small size makes it worse. I emailed a friend who helps me with things like this to see if she could come up with a drawing that would explain the parts to me. She said she found only one drawing that wasn't very clear and then quoted some taxonomists as saying "The column and anther are complex." So I was on my own. I was able to understand a bit more under a 15 power dissecting microscope, but I'm still waiting for proof on the plant that I got it right. I know I found the pollen, the stigma was a bit less certain. It is a Brazilian species with very long lasting flowers. The mount it is on is about 3" long. There are some side view that give an idea of the complexity.