Welcome to OrchidsForum.com. We are a friendly online community for Orchid Growers all over the world. If you haven't joined yet we invite you to register and join our community. Hope to see you on our forums!

Wanna trade?

Discussion in 'For Trade/Sale' started by JonP, Jul 6, 2009.

1. JonP

JonP all that Supporting Member

I'm getting to have alot of duplicates and would like to see if anyone would like to make some trades. Here's what I have to offer;

1. Aerangis cristata - mount from Andy's. It actually has a spike just starting. SPOKEN FOR

2. Aerangis mystacidii - Mount from Troy Meyers, has bloomed previously SPOKEN FOR

3. Brassavola cucullata - small mounted seedling SPOKEN FOR

4. B. George Tyler (flagellaris X cucullata) Twig mounted, lots of roots. Has some heat damage. Probably will bloom later this year. Has bloomed before.

5. Ceratostylis rubra - I have two seedlings one is close to blooming size.

6. Bl Richard Mueller X L. aurea - mount, has some heat damage. has bloomed.

7. Lc. Schilleriana (C. intermedia X L. purpurata) - has bloomed. A little beat up from growing it outside.

I have alot of seedling too from flasks that are well established;

2 X Enc. phoenicea SPOKEN FOR

2 X C. bowringiana

Enc. brassavolae - I have two compots with about 10 good sized seedling in each and I have a few seedling established on small mounts

D. kingianum 'Betty' X self - I have a bunch of these. A few are on mounts. all are blooming size or close to it

I also have an extra A. luteo alba v. rhodostricta SPOKEN FOR somewhere and a B. perrinii and some other stuff I might be able to find if I clear out some room.

Send me a PM and let's do some bizness!