Welcome to OrchidsForum.com. We are a friendly online community for Orchid Growers all over the world. If you haven't joined yet we invite you to register and join our community. Hope to see you on our forums!

Thanks Everyone!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by goods, Apr 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goods

goods Well-Known Member Supporting Member

As the fate of this place seems to be up in the air at this point, I'd like to take some time to thank everyone who has helped with culture, sent me plants through trades, sales, gifts, or just let me bounce ideas off them, including those no longer with us for whatever reasons. You guys all helped me grow in this hobby and I'll forever appreciate it. I can't name names because I know I'll forget someone and I don't want to ofend anyone. Reading and participating here has truly been enjoyable. Thanks again!

2. T. migratoris

T. migratoris Active Member

I think the prediction of iminent demise has been largely exaggerated. Continue contributing, as will I and others, and OI will ride this thing out.

3. goods

goods Well-Known Member Supporting Member

I'll be around as long as you, Marni,and the other Ang people stay. I just know some will go or already have gone.

4. Alexey

Alexey Well-Known Member Supporting Member

... or what happened with someone? It looks like I have "limited access" - cannot see my PM box. Does it forum malfunction or respond on level of "loyalty expression"???

5. Marni

Marni Well-Known Member Staff Member Supporting Member

I doubt there is a loyalty test for PMs. Why don't you send me on and see if mine is working?

6. KellyW

KellyW Orchid wonk Staff Member Supporting Member

To quote Mark Twain, "The rumors of my death have been greatly exaggerated".
    This is still a good community. Just let the dust settle.

7. Reyna

Reyna Orchid Obsessed Supporting Member

I probably count as "one of the other Ang people" -- an "Ang person" -- is that a compliment or merely a statement of fact? :) Just kidding, I know what you mean.

8. Alexey

Alexey Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Marni, the PM will be sent promptly however, at list on my computer, there is something wrong with forum's software: I can open it only after manually adding /index.php to the www://orchidsinteractive.com; after login there are no my name and "Notifications" on the home page, I can see them only opening one of the threads. Does anyone have the same issues?

9. Marni

Marni Well-Known Member Staff Member Supporting Member

Alexey, I got your PM and returned one for a test for you. Some one else in an email to me mentioned that www://orchidsinteractive.com didn't work for him either, so it isn't just you. It is working both at home and work for me on Firefox.

10. Enrique

Enrique Big E

I am looking into this right now. Thank you guys.

11. Mary Jane

Mary Jane New Member

What happened to Alexis' post?

12. Heather

Heather New Member

Here we go again...

13. Enrique

Enrique Big E

Quick update. This issue has been corrected, if you are still having trouble accessing the home page, please "refresh" your browser (or close your browser and open it again) and try again.

Thanks guys.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.