Welcome to OrchidsForum.com. We are a friendly online community for Orchid Growers all over the world. If you haven't joined yet we invite you to register and join our community. Hope to see you on our forums!

RO fertilizer for mounted mini bot species?

Discussion in 'Orchid Culture' started by DanielG, May 26, 2017.

1. DanielG

DanielG New Member

I've been using K-like for a while, seems to work, but running low. I got it previously from FirstRay (who seems to know stuff about fertilizers) but he is no longer carrying it. Any other recommendations? Needs to be an RO-water formulation, and has to somehow dissolve in water (no slow release granules). Specialty formulations for Cattleya (or whatever) is not warranted either, as I grow pretty much only weird botanicals.

I am using seaweed extract once in a while to supplement with further trace elements.

Thanks for letting me know.

2. naoki

naoki Well-Known Member

3. carl

carl Active Member

Roberts (www.orchidmix.com) also sells an MSU fertilizer. When I ordered from Kelly's Corner, they felt themselves entitled to bombard me with advertising mail. Roberts never does. Your choice.

4. Chuck-NH

Chuck-NH Well-Known Member

Interesting...I've ordered from Kelly's for a while and don't ever remember getting an email advertisement. Perhaps there is a box you can check for promotional emails or not?

5. Marni

Marni Well-Known Member Staff Member Supporting Member

I've been using the MSU for RO for years and am very happy with the results. I also use some seaweed extract from time to time.