Welcome to OrchidsForum.com. We are a friendly online community for Orchid Growers all over the world. If you haven't joined yet we invite you to register and join our community. Hope to see you on our forums!

Rdcm. Angel heart x Rdcm. Spunky

Discussion in 'Orchid Hybrids' started by PhalGal, Apr 3, 2016.

1. PhalGal

PhalGal Rachel

IMG_20160403_211309.jpg IMG_20160403_205154.jpg This ended up coming home with me from this year's orchid show. It's surely tolumnia-like but I've never even heard of the Rodriguezia genus of orchids. It's about a foot tall, in a 3 in clay pot with three branched and budded spikes and a newly emerging spike. I plan on growing this with my other Tolums and that is what the vendor recommended so I I hope it does well. Any info on this is welcome.

2. John Klinger

John Klinger Active Member Supporting Member

Rachel - Nice plant, you will enjoy it I'm sure. Did you take your Phal to the show?

3. PhalGal

PhalGal Rachel

Thanks John, and no, I didn't take it this year. I did learn a lot though after about a dozen laps around the exhibit and speaking with various society members ( which was a tall order with two young children in toe, lol). I feel better prepared and more ready to be part of it next year. Very exciting!