Welcome to OrchidsForum.com. We are a friendly online community for Orchid Growers all over the world. If you haven't joined yet we invite you to register and join our community. Hope to see you on our forums!

Peruflora communication

Discussion in 'Orchid Vendor FYI' started by Raven, Apr 4, 2021.

1. Raven

Raven Well-Known Member

Hey folks,

Has anybody else placed an order with Peruflora recently? I did (the deadline was March 8th) and they sent me an invoice right way which I paid. After I paid the communication has stopped. Tried to email them several times the last three weeks to no response. Like, does anybody have an idea when were they planning to import??
    Thanks.

2. Gerrit

Gerrit Well-Known Member

I am still waiting for an order from last spring! Couldn't send it to Europe because of covid and I had to be patient No answer to mails but paid more than 400 USD!

3. Raven

Raven Well-Known Member

Well, I paid with a credit card so I'm not worried much, I could always get my funds back. However, I need the plants!

4. scruffy

scruffy Active Member

I hope you both get the plants.

I called Peruflora a few years back when they stopped responding to my emails. It took care of the issues.

Raven and Marni like this.
  5. DPfarr

DPfarr Well-Known Member

Willing to look into signing up for their newsletter for import dates.

6. Raven

Raven Well-Known Member

As soon as I emailed them yesterday saying that I'm about to open a PayPal claim, they responded within three hours. Sad, that this is the only way to do business with them.

scruffy likes this.