Welcome to OrchidsForum.com. We are a friendly online community for Orchid Growers all over the world. If you haven't joined yet we invite you to register and join our community. Hope to see you on our forums!

OHHHH F***, what a way to start the day!!!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Posey, Dec 13, 2008.

1. Posey

Posey New Member

Snif, I'mma getting kinda sick of this hurricane cleanup stuff. LOL. I spent a buncha time yesterday cutting up this hickory and worrying about the home-made wood rack (which has a leg sinking in the mud) and stacking wood in the store bought metal wood-rack and look what the half cord in the store-bought wood rack gave me this this morning. Snif.

Yeah, well like, to hell with it. I've gotta get the greenhouse ready for real winter and that IS what I'm doing for the next three days. LOL.
    1misc08 017.JPG

2. Forrest

Forrest Really Neat

hey, why did you stack it like that?

3. Posey

Posey New Member

Took talent I tell ya. Bet you couldn't do that sideways like that. :poke:

4. Candace

Candace Kept Woman Supporting Member

If a woodrack falls when noone is there to hear it, does it really make a sound?

5. Posey

Posey New Member

The pupperdogs thought sooo, I missed it, except the dogs were so upset I started wondering iffin the greenhouse was on fire of something. LOL.

6. Forrest

Forrest Really Neat

Hey Posey, how come your back fence and front fence are different colors?

7. Posey

Posey New Member

Cause one is new and one is not and I haven't pressured washed and stained the back fence yet smart ass. :p

8. Mary Jane

Mary Jane New Member

That's a lot of firewood, Posey, and one hell of a lot of work, too!
    I should print out all of the photos of stuff you've done recently to help keep me motivated. You make me feel so lazy!! No, scratch that.You don't make me feel lazy, I AM lazy!

9. Clark

Clark Gator Member

Next time don't place it so near the tree roots. The ground is uneven and when the wind blows the roots have a tendency to move with the tree they are attached two. an Forrest, that Mardi Gras purple, real popular down Norleans way.

10. Ron-NY

Ron-NY New Member

Posey glad you are now experienced...want to visit...I have major branches down, and a couple of trees from this ice storm...I am looking for someone experienced with a saw.

11. Posey

Posey New Member

No thanks, pinhead, I'm too lazy. :poke:Anyway, all that snow and ice we had the other day knocked down a messa branches and limbs and stuff all over and on the power lines, lol, so bunches of folks were w/o power, in the snow, and there is a whole new supply of firewood to cut up locally. Your welcome. It'd be good exercise for you anyway. Especially if you have to stack the same pile, multiple times. LOL. :bang: