Welcome to OrchidsForum.com. We are a friendly online community for Orchid Growers all over the world. If you haven't joined yet we invite you to register and join our community. Hope to see you on our forums!

Loefgrenianthus blanche-amesii

Discussion in 'Orchid Species' started by Marni, May 25, 2010.

1. Marni

Marni Well-Known Member Staff Member Supporting Member

I am happy to answer your questions. I am looking forward to trying this species again.

A friend was just telling me this evening that I need to put together a deflasking info page since many people are afraid of doing it. I keep meaning too, but never seem to set out the time. I need to add more items to the website as I have more things ready to come out. Never enough time...

2. goods

goods Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Thank you Marni. I, too, would love to have a reliable deflasking info page to reference from time to time. I was afraid I would kill the entire flask the first time I tried to deflask, but so far so good! My only losses so far have been small, underdeveloped runts.

I know what you mean with with never having enough time as well! I really NEED to clean out my growing area, but I don't make it home nearly often enough to get to that.