Welcome to OrchidsForum.com. We are a friendly online community for Orchid Growers all over the world. If you haven't joined yet we invite you to register and join our community. Hope to see you on our forums!

Happy New Years (Eve)

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Posey, Dec 29, 2008.

1. Posey

Posey New Member

Yeah, that dude at the store tried to sell me an expensive electric powered jamb saw. Sheez, do I look like I can't make a few cuts with a regular saw. LOL. :bang: Some men, I tell ya, it can just wear you out to be around them. ;)

2. Brant

Brant dazed

likker & sharp objects - powered or not - should not be mixed :poke:

3. Jon

Jon Mmmm... bulbophyllum...

Unless you can throw them, Brant. Then it's a great idea.

4. Mary Jane

Mary Jane New Member

You know how I hold my likker?

5. Jon

How?

6. Mary Jane

Mary Jane New Member

Like most people. You know.

7. Ann

Ann Beadin' fool

I love that, Dale! The "dumb end". I never realized that's what I was holding. Now I feel so stupid! But, happy. Posey, you are amazing with your upbeat personality. I'd love to live close enough for a cup of coffee.

8. Posey

Posey New Member

Well you don't wanna hear about the, end of the year 'crap on you 2008' stuff from today. Suffice it to say,,,my pupperdogs happy crappy jinlgey bells got sorta annoyng at times when they were sure things were fun and they sucked, snicker, and my car is up on jacks with less than 250 mile new tires cause a hurricane roof nail thingie is in the tire and 'another' episoid w/getting the jack and tire outa the trunk sorta made me decide I don't give a crap, ain't going anywhere today and the delivery folks tomorrow might just sorta have to change the tire to deliver stuff, sorta kinda, lol, and a bunch of other stuff. LOL. I got pictures and stuff. Anybody, drinking big time, wanna see em? :evil: Ann, we ain't drinking coffee today. I think the folks that stold my two crowbar thingie tools I needed to tear this crap up musta took my coffee maker too. LOL.

9. Jon

Pics please. :)

10. Posey

Posey New Member

OK, well brace yourself, I ain't gonna post many more unless you pay or say something really nice of something but here goes,,, the very first picture shows my new and improved dog gate design. It's very funny and effective which is a super cool combination. You are supposed to laugh here. LOL. When my neighbor came, TWICE (don't ask), to bring me HIS copy of MY crowbar that I had stollen twice, don't ask about that either, Dryfus, got up and rang his jingglieee bell over the top of it. Sigh. OK,its funny, kinda sorta. The second picture shows the new furniture set-up/design on the side wall of my den. I'm not sure it works for me. What do you think? Ya like it? the last picture shows how annoyingly, jingle bell happy the pupperdogs were to help me move the top of the china cabinet and stuff outa the entry and fix that up. Cooool. Its done now, thank God. :D
    1hurricanegustav08 068.JPG 1hurricanegustav08 058.JPG 1hurricanegustav08 055.JPG

11. Dale

Dale New Member

You really need some help next time you re-arrange the furniture. I kinda like it, though.

12. Posey

Posey New Member

What was best for you Dale and don't fart on my clock. I hand made that and ain't gonna take any crap about my clock.

13. Dale

Dale New Member

It's a very nice clock. I wouldn't dream of fxxxxxg on it.

14. Posey

Posey New Member

Well, I haven't told anybody this before, but I'm really kinda bummed about my clock. I mean that is like the ONLY clock I am ever probably ever gonna make and ever since the hurricane damaged/soaked attic insulation and crap ceiling crashed down on my poor clock, it doesn't chime on the hour any more. Snif. In fact, it doesn't chime at all anymore and the weight thingie for the chimes doesn't move hardly either. Well heck, I really liked the chime on the hour stuff and now it's gone. Snif. I don't understand it. Well anyway, I just stopped it from ticking until I can figure it out cause I'm not really in love with the ticking thingie, just love the on the hour, for the hour accurate chimes. Snif, my poor clock. RIP. :p

15. Karen

Karen Species nut

Posey, it's a LOVELY clock. It might need some HELP after the hurricane, but WTF hasn't? It's a NICE clock..... :D