I built my greenhouse in 2001 and have only done minor repairs since then. It needs major repairs and remodels now. The evaporative cooler burned out at the end of summer so the cooling system is a major part of the renovation. I’m going to post my progress or problems as I proceed. This is from the outside after I removed the old swamp cooler. I’m replacing the swamp cooler with a wet wall and an exhaust fan on the opposite end. All of the plumbing, fertilizer injection and some electrical was in the way of the wet wall location so lots of shifting is going to happen. More to come as I proceed.