Welcome to OrchidsForum.com. We are a friendly online community for Orchid Growers all over the world. If you haven't joined yet we invite you to register and join our community. Hope to see you on our forums!

Granddaughter's Sweet 16 Cake

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Ann, Dec 16, 2008.

1. L I Jane

L I Jane New Member

Spectacular-now what can you do for my 73rd??:D:D

2. Mary Jane

Mary Jane New Member

Oh heaven's, Jane! We have years to plan your 73rd bday cake!!

3. Ann

Ann Beadin' fool

I don't think she's seen it yet. I guess she talks that way still. I know she and her mom used to destroy me talking valley girl to one another. I think she only texts now. :D

4. Ann

Ann Beadin' fool

73rd, huh. Right now I'm in 4-year old mode for my great-grandson on Monday. Actually he share's Haley's birthday on the 21st. How cool is that? He's getting a cake covered with light asphalt colored fondant, a road with center line around the top edge, little cars and a smaller cake on top with trees standing up against it and grass and a billboard announcing his birthday with his picture on top of that. You'll see it.

5. Mary Jane

Mary Jane New Member

Cool as hell. He will love it. And I can't wait to see it! Like, right, ya know?

6. Ann

Ann Beadin' fool

He's so cute I can hardly stand it! He's the son of our daughter's oldest son, our first grandchild, and he JUST SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!! OK. I'm all better now. HE'S JUST SO CUTE! Excuse me. I thought I was all better. Sheepish grin here. He has all these wonderful imaginary stories, just like his dad did when he was little, and I won't bore you with them but I would just LOVE to! Oh, well, like when he got the sheriff badge sticker when his dad got his real one last week and it made him so strong (pumping iron here) that he could fight those "ya see those CATS over there? (Pointing into the yard next door) They attack my head and I go "yaaa, yaaa" (while he fights off imaginary cats attacking his head). Everything bites his head ever since an alligator attacked his dog in a pond behind their house and bit him on the head. He's okay, the dog, but EVERYTHING attacks your head, ya know. So cool!!!!!!

7. Mary Jane

Mary Jane New Member

You can tell me stories like that all day, I love em all. DH has a great nephew who had the same stories. He was going to go out and "fight that deer with his stick"
    I don't know what that means, but he meant every damned word. I did not feel threatened by that deer standing 100 yards away at all with Zach protecting me. He makes my heart ache.
    And I know the JUST SO CUTE! thing. DH's great neice is one of those beautiful children. Black curly hair, green eyes...and funny as shit. She talks to her dolls and is so patient with them. When she finally gets fed up with them she'll say "you really must listen to me. I am so much bigger then you."

*sigh*
    I love kids.