Welcome to OrchidsForum.com. We are a friendly online community for Orchid Growers all over the world. If you haven't joined yet we invite you to register and join our community. Hope to see you on our forums!

For trade: Pterostylis, Ceratostylis, Scaphyglottis

Discussion in 'For Trade/Sale' started by Kevin, Jun 7, 2011.

1. Kevin

Kevin New Member

Pterostylis curta - These are dormant now. I'll send at least 5 per trade. Lord do I have a mess of these!!

Ceratostylis retisquama - I have a huge plant that needs to be trimmed back. These grow very easily from cuttings. Just attached them to a piece of tree fern (maybe with a bit of moss) and keep moist until they root. I'll send a few cuttings.

Scaphyglottis purpurea - blooming sized keikis. If you can't find a photo of this one, I can send one. Grow mounted only. Tiny 3 mm flowers in clusters. Really, very, very cute and grows like a weed.

I'm looking for species only and small growing. My favs include Masdies, Pleuros, anything related or anything else small. It just needs to be under 7-8 inches when mature.

Kevin

2. Moe001

Moe001 New Member

Trade

Hi, I was wondering if you still have any of your plants for trade? The only Pleurothallis I have is restrepioides 'Dragonstone. I'm not sure how big it gets, but I can send you a picture, it's not very big. I also have a Chroniochilus virescens. I can look around to see if I have any other small orchids I could take a cutting from. Thanks, Michelle

3. Kevin

Kevin New Member

Sorry these are gone. I should have taken the ad down.

4. ericst11

ericst11 New Member

Do you still have the Scaphyglottis?

5. Kevin

Kevin New Member

Everything is gone.