Welcome to OrchidsForum.com. We are a friendly online community for Orchid Growers all over the world. If you haven't joined yet we invite you to register and join our community. Hope to see you on our forums!

Cuthbertsonii Hybrids

Discussion in 'Orchid Hybrids' started by GAdam, Apr 28, 2018.

1. GAdam

GAdam New Member

Hey All,

Thought I'd throw up some recent pictures of the Den. cuthbertsonii hybrids I've been accumulating along with where I got them from - kind of hard not to want them all...

Den. aphanochilum x cuthbertsonii (Ecuagenera) - This one @20 flowers this winter!
    0105181955.jpg
    0110180744b.jpg

Den. Aussie's High-Lo [cuthbertsonii x laevifolium] (Tom Perlite) - This plant is super compact compared to the other hybrids I have and has bloomed repetitively with a single scarlet flower every time.
    0930171115a.jpg

Den. Nagomi [cuthbertsonii x bracteosum] (Ecuagenera) - Not the deepest intensity to the two-tone coloration, but still a nice set of pastel hues.
    0311181957_HDR.jpg

Den. Misty Magic [ceraula white x cuthbertsonii white] (Ecuagenera) - I was totally blown away when this one arrived in bud and the flowers opened up with this coloration. The yellow barely lightens up as they're open for longer....
    0311181948_HDR.jpg

I also have a Den. Magenta Magic [goldschmidtianum x cuthbertsonii] I'm waiting to bloom.

If anyone has a lead on where I can find Den. Flower Baby (cuthbertsonii x victoria-reginae), let me know!!

2. Chuck-NH

Chuck-NH Well-Known Member

Nice photos! I would try Darrin at Mountain Orchids for Flower Baby. I know he had some good clones. If you have a hard time finding one, I will probably divide mine at some point.
    Chuck