Welcome to OrchidsForum.com. We are a friendly online community for Orchid Growers all over the world. If you haven't joined yet we invite you to register and join our community. Hope to see you on our forums!

Blue Mystique Phal scam

Discussion in 'Everything Else Orchid' started by Paul J, Jun 21, 2011.

1. Paul J

Paul J New Member

2. This_guy_Bri

This_guy_Bri weirdo

when i read the tag and in store displays, i saw no mention of the fact that next time they will bloom white

3. Ann

Ann Beadin' fool

I saw those at our local Lowes and did an immediate double-take. Kinda ugly, really. Maybe if they'd been a little more subtle in the blue instead of knocking your socks off with it.................?

4. Ann

Ann Beadin' fool

For real? I still don't like the color of the blue. Interesting, though. Thanks for the links.

5. Paul J

Paul J New Member

Catch these quotes:
    "It's the rave in Europe and it's pretty much the trend of the future for certain tones in orchids."
    It has been called “the hottest topic,” and trend watchers say “it will stop you in your tracks!”

Well, evidently my level of vanity for the absurd is underdeveloped. If this is the trend of the future, then we may as well kiss goodbye every species orchid struggling to survive in their rarified habitats thanks to the trend setters with their bogus urban kitch. So, what is wrong with cheap plastic flowers from Hobby Lobby?

6. PaphMadMan

PaphMadMan Member

Injecting something with dye is "exclusive patented technology"?

7. Reyna

Reyna Orchid Obsessed Supporting Member

Yeah -- just not right all around. :)