Welcome to OrchidsForum.com. We are a friendly online community for Orchid Growers all over the world. If you haven't joined yet we invite you to register and join our community. Hope to see you on our forums!

Another birthday cake

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Ann, Dec 21, 2008.

1. Ann

Ann Beadin' fool

I was tempted, Mary Jane. The devil was right there, pushing, but I just couldn't do it. Yes, Riley is going to be totally wired and I'm glad we're supposed to have temps in the 80's so he can go OUTSIDE! Did no one but my granddaughter notice that I had the cars on the wrong sides of the road? Talk about feeling stupid!

2. Mary Jane

Mary Jane New Member

lol, I hadn't noticed the wrong way drivers, Ann. That's funny.

3. Clark

Clark Gator Member

I thought it was an English theme cake.

4. Ann

Ann Beadin' fool

Funny, Clark. :eek: I really wish one of you had pointed that huge mistake out to me rather than have my EIGHT year old granddaughter, who can't even frickin' DRIVE yet, find it. Pay attention! I'm counting on you.

5. Candace

Candace Kept Woman Supporting Member

That was very creative of you Ann! It's sad to have to worry about names and things. But schools now will tell parents that we shouldn't monogram or personalize jackets, shirts etc. It makes them an easier target for predators:<

6. Ann

Ann Beadin' fool

Thanks, Candace. It is sad, isn't it? But I thought Wilton's website made sense so I decided to stick with it.