Welcome to OrchidsForum.com. We are a friendly online community for Orchid Growers all over the world. If you haven't joined yet we invite you to register and join our community. Hope to see you on our forums!

1 year and blooming

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by OrchidCrush, Feb 19, 2020.

1. OrchidCrush

OrchidCrush New Member

Hey everyone!
    I have always been fascinated with the beauty of orchids but I have just recently started to grow my own! I am happy to say that it’s been a year since my boyfriend bought me my first two orchids and they are now blooming! As much as I am new to the orchid game, I am also new in the forum world. I would love to know more about orchids and this community seems like the best place.

Matt likes this.
  2. RustyExotics

RustyExotics Nicholas - It's a terrestrial thing

Welcome to the forum!

OrchidCrush likes this.
  3. KellyW

KellyW Orchid wonk Staff Member Supporting Member

Welcome

4. naoki

naoki Well-Known Member

It is exciting to see them bloom under your care! Congrats. You can share the photos of the bloom!

5. Chuck-NH

Chuck-NH Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum!

6. OrchidCrush

OrchidCrush New Member

F9F10D7D-370C-474A-ACCD-DB9EBD1DA758.jpeg 81AB2752-2D50-4C22-8188-FCB25FD97349.jpeg F41EAAD4-A92A-4F28-AF1D-C1991060F88D.jpeg
    View attachment 43067 View attachment 43068
    Those are my three I got last year. They are all phal. Keeping it simple to begin at first. It’s fun! One has bloomed. The other one has the buds and the last one is growing a leaf and what I believe to be a flower spike! But gotta wait on that one to see if it really is a flower spike.